WEBINAR: What you need to know about CMMC | Hosted by Triad NC ISSA
Event date 24 September 2020
Please join us for the September chapter meeting via Zoom. The NCC Group will discuss the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC).
About this Event
Chapter business (6:45 pm - 7:00 pm)
Presentation (7:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
“What you need to know about CMMC”
The Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) is a new framework that requires Department of Defense (DoD) contractors to certify their security against one of five levels using an independent third party auditor. During this presentation we will cover:
- What is the CMMC?
- Who has to comply?
- What is the timeline for compliance?
- Common challenges implementing compliance
- Lessons learned for the commercial market regarding supply chain risk and vendor risk management
- Tom Diminich, CMMC Practice Director, NCC Group
- Justin Orcutt, RMG Specialist, NCC Group
- Jeff Roth, Director of Government Services, NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face. We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionizing the way in which organisations think about cyber security. Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.