MAY Online: https://nccgroupus.lpages.co/apeccbprwebinar050620/
Finally - accountability is certifiable.
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Cross Border Privacy Rule (CBPR) and Privacy Recognition for Processors (PRP) allows organizations to demonstrate their commitment to privacy by certifying their privacy program against a global framework.
- This framework is leveraged by 21 countries, including the US, to help promote interoperability across regional data privacy regimes.
- Learn how NCC Group, an Accountability Agent under APEC CBPR, can help certify your privacy program to build trust with your clients.
- Having a third party audit your privacy program and certify that you are meeting the criteria of an established international framework can be one step to help protect your company, but also differentiate from your competitors.
Attendees will walk away with an understanding of...
- How to leverage global frameworks to demonstrate privacy
- Why they should certify their privacy program
- How to certify their privacy program
Not in Asia?
APEC CBPR still applies to you if you would like to prove to your customers that you maintain a certain level of security when it comes to data privacy.