ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Breaking Free From the Hamster Wheel of Third-Party Risk Management
Event date 08 July 2020
Location ON DEMAND WEBINAR: https://nccgroupus.lpages.co/vrm-webinar-on-demand/
This webinar is ON DEMAND. Please click the provided link, and after completing the form you will be able to view the recording immediately.
Learn how to reduce third-party risk in your organization, better prioritize your vendors, and get value out of your third-party risk management (TPRM) tools and analysts.
Why continue with the status quo of third-party risk management (TPRM)?
Cyber risk stemming from third parties is at unprecedented levels, as shown with several high-profile breaches in recent years. Third-party risk management programs are designed to offload that risk, but the current approach isn’t providing the intended results.
- Companies assess an average of 404 vendors, but are hampered by siloed business functions and communication breakdowns between internal stakeholders
- Expensive security tools have taken the place of good risk prioritization
- The same vendors are assessed year after year without substantial corrective action
How prevalent is third-party risk?
According to the Ponemon Institute, nearly 61% of U.S. companies have experienced a data breach caused by a third party. Continuously repeated efforts to address third party risk have not reduced this number.
Attending this webinar will give you an understanding of…
- Identifying methods to maximize your investments towards third-party risk management
- How to establish Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Management to encourage better results year over year
- Best practices for prioritizing your vendors
- Encouraging effective communication between internal stakeholders
- Achieving efficiencies out of TPRM tools
About NCC Group
NCC Group exists to make the world safer and more secure.
As global experts in cyber security and risk mitigation, NCC Group is trusted by over 15,000 clients worldwide to protect their most critical assets from the ever-changing threat landscape.
With the company’s knowledge, experience and global footprint, it is best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate and respond to the evolving cyber risks they face.
To support its mission, NCC Group continually invests in research and innovation, and is passionate about developing the next generation of cyber scientists.
With over 1,800 colleagues in 12 countries, NCC Group has a significant market presence in North America, continental Europe and the UK, and a rapidly growing footprint in Asia Pacific with offices in Australia and Singapore.