Holyrood Connect's Cyber Security 2020 Conference
Event date 17 February 2020 09:00 – 18 February 2020 17:30
Location Dynamic Earth 112-116 Holyrood Gait, Edinburgh EH8 8AS
We are exhibiting at the ninth annual Public Sector Cyber Security Conference for public sector security and IT professionals, which provides delegates the opportunity to network and learn from best practice examples from the UK and abroad.
The event is free for the public sector... see below for the sign up link
Key issues to be addressed:
- Up-to-date briefing on the latest in cyber-security practice and policy
- Expert analysis of the emerging threat landscape both at home and abroad
- Good practice and innovation in preventing, detecting and responding to cyber attacks
- Developing a whole-organisation approach to cyber hygiene - improving awareness, culture and behaviour
- Horizon scanning: cyber security and emerging technology
Who should attend
The conference is an unmissable forum for senior public sector ICT and security professionals as well as those private sector organisations who supply and partner with the public sector. Delegates at previous conferences have been drawn from central government, local government, police and fire services, health services and further/higher education.
For more information visit their website: https://cybersecurity.holyrood.com/